There’s more to these heat pumps from the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection than their industry-leading efficiency and quiet, comfort-assured performance. These models come Solar Ready, which means they can serve as the platform for Lennox’ new SunSource® Home Energy System if, and when, you’re ready to “go solar.”
The most quiet and efficient heat pump you can buy
· Efficiency ratings of up to 19.00 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
· SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
· icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
· ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
· High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation that can lower your cooling bills
· Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
· This product qualifies for a tax credit. Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.**
The most quiet and efficient heat pump you can buy. Sound levels as low as 67 dB. SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home. Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds .Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
Dependable two-stage scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance. Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system*** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in your home's air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home. Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions. SmartHinge™ louvered design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance. Durable steel cabinet—made to last with superior high-quality, pre-painted steel and textured finish. Tested to withstand the harshest environments10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components
*icomfort™ Touch Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an icomfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
**Eligible heat pumps and air conditioners must meet the Federal minimum efficiency standards of 16.00 SEER and 13.00 EER for air conditioners or 15.00 SEER, 12.50 EER, and 8.50 HSPF for heat pumps, as set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Not all system combinations apply. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org and consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
***Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat