AC Installation & Replacement in Bothell
AC Unit Installation Services in Snohomish County
When you’re unsure where to go when you need a new AC system, trust SUNDANCE Energy. We’ve been your local professionals since 1981 because we care about your comfort. We’ve served thousands of homes when they need expert AC installation and replacement in Bothell. That’s how you know you can trust us with your home’s comfort. Over the years, your air conditioner will lose efficiency and cost you more monthly. Don’t continue to pay for a unit that won’t last when we’re here to help.
Don’t suffer through the weather! SUNDANCE Energy is here to help with professional solutions. Call (425) 414-8015 to schedule a free estimate.
A new air conditioner has some clear benefits, like fewer breakdowns and a new warranty.
There are also these advantages to a new air conditioner, such as:
- Reduced energy usage
- Improved indoor air quality
- Longer lifespan
- New technology
The older your AC unit gets, the more energy it uses. This increases your operating costs and can put your unit at a higher risk for breakdowns. A new unit has updated parts that are more durable and resistant to corrosion for a longer-lasting system. This also allows you to experience new technology like quieter operation, fewer cycles, and remote operation. Don’t get stuck using an outdated system that breaks down constantly when we’re here for you with expert AC installation and replacement in Bothell.
An old system also has built-up debris and outdated air filtering practices that leave you with poor indoor air quality. This affects the cleanliness of your home and can cause uneven cooling throughout the space. A new unit can be paired with air purifying, filtering, and humidity control for improved indoor air quality.
“The technician was very helpful, provided the information about what to check and how to fix it on my own. Followed his suggestions/instructions and could resolve the problem.” Narasimha A.
“Tim from Sundance Energy did a fantastic job! We had him come out for an AC unit on our rental property that had a coolant leak. He got it all fixed up in a few hours and the price was reasonable for what all he had to do.” David C.
“Scheduling was quick and easy. Heather was on time, professional, pleasant, informative, and helpful.” Lisa W.
“Jordan was great!! He was respectful, polite and informative.” Terry B.
“Friendly, professional and well within what I expected to pay for repairs. Relieved that the entire system did not need replacing. Everything was fully explained, I will definitely call them again for maintenance, and if needed, repairs.” Linda H.
You may be excited to experience the benefits of a new air conditioner but don’t want to throw out a unit that still has years of life.
If your unit meets any of these requirements, it could mean the unit should be replaced:
- It’s over 15 years old: The warranty on most units expires after ten years. Then you’re left paying for repairs out of pocket. Don’t keep an aging system around that no longer benefits your home.
- A necessary repair costs $2,500 or more: We recommend that you don’t spend more than half the cost of a new unit on a repair. Replacements typically cost about $5,000. Why pay half the price of a new system on a repair that may not last?
- Your operating costs have increased: The older your unit is, the less efficient it is, even with regular maintenance. If your expenses have increased significantly over the past few years, save money with a new system.
- It constantly cycles: Over cycling is a common issue for outdated AC units. This causes excessive wear and tear on your system and usually leads to frequent breakdowns. Never pay more for a repair than the cost of a new system.
Our expert AC installation and replacement in Bothell provides your home with benefits you can cherish for years. When you need professionals, you can trust your home’s comfort count on SUNDANCE Energy.
We’re a team that has over 40 years of experience.
For expert HVAC solutions, call us today at (425) 414-8015!