Heater Maintenance in Bothell
Reliable Heating Maintenance in the Puget Sound
No one wants to spend an entire day waiting on heating repairs; trusting our team for expert maintenance can reduce preventable repairs and maintain your unit’s warranty. We’ve served thousands of customers over 40 years of keeping local homes warm. Our expert heater maintenance in Bothell is necessary to protect your unit, so it is reliable throughout the winter. An annual tune-up should be scheduled in the fall to prepare your unit for the upcoming season.
You can reach us at (425) 414-8015 to speak to a team member today about maintenance options!
You will always have a reliable heater if you trust SUNDANCE Energy to protect your HVAC system.
Benefits of proper maintenance include:
- Fewer breakdowns: Annual tune-ups let our experts check your system for worn-out parts that might break down in the near future. Replacing these parts before they break down protects the other aspects of your system.
- Better indoor air quality: Regular maintenance includes cleaning all parts of a heating unit, so they don’t overheat. Removing the dust and debris also removes them from your home so you can breathe easier.
- Higher efficiency: Faulty fans and an aging system reduce the efficiency of your unit quickly without maintenance.
- Longer lifespan: Frequent service on your unit lets our professionals look for any worn parts or issues that could cause your system to need an early replacement. Don’t worry about having to replace a unit in ten years instead of 20.
- Valid warranty: Most warranties require that you have at least an annual tune-up to keep it valid. If you don’t meet these requirements, you could pay out of pocket for repairs before necessary.
Don’t pay for repairs that you can prevent with regular maintenance. Fewer breakdowns, better indoor air quality, higher efficiency, and a longer lifespan are all excellent reasons to maintain your system. It’s important to us that you have a reliable heater because there is nothing more important than your comfort.
“Jordan was great!! He was respectful, polite and informative.” Terry B.
“It's so refreshing to find a company that knows the meaning of customer service and employs thoughtful and capable people like Jordan that you can trust.” Victoria L.
“SUNDANCE Energy inspired confidence and we are very pleased to have established a relationship with them.” Philip A.
“Michael Rierson from SUNDANCE Energy serviced my furnance and gas fireplace. I was very impressed with Michael's knowledge and excellent customer service.” John B.
“Scheduling was quick and easy. Heather was on time, professional, pleasant, informative, and helpful.” Lisa W.
No one wants to pay more than necessary for monthly bills. Maintenance is a great way to reduce the cost of your heater by helping it last longer and stay efficient.
Three primary ways to reduce heating costs include:
- Change filters regularly
- Annual maintenance
- Programmable thermostats
A clogged filter is a common issue that snowballs into expensive repairs. Poor airflow eventually overheats parts and causes a cracked heat exchanger and a replacement unit. Regularly changing the filter every three to six months helps prevent these costly repairs. This is also true for annual maintenance, which helps keep your unit clean and ahead of repairs that could leave you in the cold.
Smart thermostats are one of the easiest ways to lower costs for your entire HVAC system. These thermostats are programmable, so it’s only on during the hours you are home. It also lets you monitor energy usage from your phone while letting you know when it’s time for maintenance.
Don’t be stuck with an inefficient heater when SUNDANCE Energy has the solution. Our expert heater maintenance in Bothell keeps your unit at 100% throughout the winter, so you’re never without heat.
You can trust us with your home’s comfort! Call (425) 414-8015 or fill out our online contact form today to schedule a free estimate.