Solar Pool Heating in Bothell
Heat Your Pool for Free With Solar Energy across the Puget Sound
It's a shame. You spent thousands on a pool, but due to cold weather you and your family have only a limited time to enjoy it during the year.
But with a Heliocol solar pool heating system, you can double your swim season by heating your pool for free using the power of the sun.
Ready to enjoy your pool more during the year? Contact us online or call 1-800-888-1045. SUNDANCE Energy Services has a dedicated team of Washington state solar pool heating installers ready to go.
What you'll learn on this page:
- Benefits of Heliocol solar pool heating
- Washington state homeowner testimonials
- How solar pool heating works
- Why you need a professional to install it
- Why you should use SUNDANCE Energy Services to install your solar pool heate
Enjoy Your Pool More Year-Round- Double your swimming season by heating your pool using the power of the sun.
Eliminate Pool Heating Costs- Unlike burning fossil fuels or using electricity, heating your pool using the sun is free. Because of this, the cost of a solar pool heating system pays for itself after 1.5 to 7 years depending on your local fuel costs, according to Energy.gov
Save Hundreds In Maintenance Costs - Save hundreds of dollars in parts and labor over the system's lifetime due to Heliocol's specially-engineered components that are designed to last without maintenance and replacement.
Ready to enjoy your pool more often during the year with little cost? Contact us online or call (425) 414-8015.
Lasts Longer - Solar pool heating systems last up to 20 years when properly maintained (according to Energy.gov)-- that's 4 times as long as gas pool heaters!
Stay Safe - When heating with solar, you'll never deal with the dangers of pilot lights, volatile fuels, and corrosive metals that other pool heating methods use.
Get Peace of Mind - Have complete assurance that your solar pool heating system is covered with the industry's best warranty-- a 12-year warranty that covers labor costs, all manufacturer's parts, and internal freezing,
Go Green - Help our planet's air stay clean by heating your pool with the sun's energy instead of fossil fuels.
“Tim from Sundance Energy did a fantastic job! We had him come out for an AC unit on our rental property that had a coolant leak. He got it all fixed up in a few hours and the price was reasonable for what all he had to do.” David C.
“Sundance tech Bryan has been out a couple times for maintenance, and this time when needed, to help us with replacing our tankless Navien water heater. Service and response times from the company we’re outstanding, as was Bryan’s help. Techs wh” Eric S.
“SUNDANCE Energy inspired confidence and we are very pleased to have established a relationship with them.” Philip A.
“Jordan was very professional, thorough, and explained every step of the process. He arrived on time. Price was reasonable for the work done. I will definitely call Jordan for HVAC services in the future.” Holly M.
“The staff from SUNDANCE Energy repaired and serviced our two gas fireplaces, she did a great job and our fireplaces work again and look really clean!” Tracy B.
Solar pool heating systems are composed of 4 main components:
- A solar collector - This is the device through which pool water is circulated to be heated by the sun
- A filter - Removes debris before water is pumped through the collector
- A pool pump - Circulates water through the filter and collector and back to the pool
- A flow control valve -- automatic or manual device that diverts pool water through the solar collector.
Here's how they work together:
- Your existing pool pump pumps the water through the filter
- The water goes through the solar collector which is mounted on your roof, porch, fence of other location that's good for sun exposure.
- The water is heated as it moves through the solar panel collector and returned to the pool
- This process repeats constantly until the pool has been warmed
During hotter weather in the summer, the solar collector can also be used to cool the pool by circulating the water through the collector at night.
Do I Need a Professional Dealer to Install a Heliocol Solar Pool Heating System?
Yes, it's a complicated installation because it involves roof heights, water and large materials.
Also, by using a using a professional, licensed and insured contractor you're guranteed to:
- Get a Heliocol system that will operate at its highest efficiency
- Save money by reducing future repairs.
- Certainty that your system will meet Heliocol’s limited lifetime warranty requirements.
Why Should I Use SUNDANCE Energy for Installation?
We have 3 qualities that make us stand out as a solar pool heating installer:
- Experience- We've been installing solar pool systems in the Pacific Northwest for over 40 years.
- Availability- Get year-round, 24-hour service when you need it.
- Dedication- We have a dedicated team of Washington-area solar pool heating installers ready to go.
Ready to enjoy your pool more during the year with little cost? Contact us online or call (425) 414-8015.