If you don't want the campfire look of gas logs, you can add flame resistant glass rocks into your gas fireplace instead to get a more modern look. Be amazed as the reflective bits in the glass reflect the fire so that the glass sparkles like jewels and sends little bits of light around the fireplace.
Other Fireplace Alternatives
Gas logs aren't for everyone because they produce very little heat and are mostly for decoration.
Other fireplace alternatives, which add ambiance as well as great heat, include:
- Gas fireplace inserts- Designed to be retrofitted into your existing wood-burning fireplace, upgrading its efficiency and heat producing capabilities.
- Zero clearance gas fireplaces- Can be installed into a wall or framed into a mantel cabinet that can be located anywhere in your home. This can be installed without needing a pre-existing wood-burning fireplace.
Interested in decorative gas logs and accessories for your Washington home in King, Snohomish, Skagit and Island Counties? Contact us online or call us at (425) 414-8015.
Gas Logs, Glass & Rocks in Bothell
Full, Flickering Flame Without All the Mess of Firewood in King, Snohomish, & Skagit Counties
Want the beauty of a fireplace without the heat and mess of burning wood?
A gas log set gives you full, flickering fire in your existing wood-burning fireplace at the touch of a wall switch or remote control button.
Why Choose a Gas Log Set Over a Wood-Burning Fireplace
Gas log sets provide the ambiance of a wood-burning fireplace while being superior in multiple ways:
- More convenient- You'll never have to mess with cutting or hauling your own logs each year. There are no ashes to bag, no chimney or fireplace to clean. Starting and stopping the fire is as easy as pushing a button.
- Safer- Gas logs give you all the ambiance of a wood-burning fireplace without the the dangers that come with burning wood.
- Maintenance-free- Never worry again about maintaining the fire's flames--unlike wood-burning fireplaces, which require constant attention as they are burning.
- Healthier for your family and the environment- Regular wood fireplaces create indoor and outdoor wood smoke pollution which has been which has been linked to cancer, asthma and other serious health conditions to cancer, asthma and other serious health conditions, according to the EPA.
“SUNDANCE Energy inspired confidence and we are very pleased to have established a relationship with them.” Philip A.
“Tim from Sundance Energy did a fantastic job! We had him come out for an AC unit on our rental property that had a coolant leak. He got it all fixed up in a few hours and the price was reasonable for what all he had to do.” David C.
“Scheduling was quick and easy. Heather was on time, professional, pleasant, informative, and helpful.” Lisa W.
“Jordan performed maintenance and cleaning of my two gas insert fireplaces. He was polite, professional and friendly. Very nice to work with and answered all of my questions.” Christina I.
“Michael Rierson from SUNDANCE Energy serviced my furnance and gas fireplace. I was very impressed with Michael's knowledge and excellent customer service.” John B.