HVAC Air Filtration & Purification in Bothell
Reduce Allergy Symptoms in the Pacific Northwest
The air in your HVAC system can circulate throughout your home up to seven times a day. Many people spend up to 90% of their time at home, so the air that circulates through your home can be filled with debris if you have low indoor air quality. SUNDANCE Energy is here to help with expert HVAC air filtration and purification in Bothell that increases your overall well-being by minimizing allergy symptoms and helping you have fresh air in your home.
Knowing where to begin when you want to improve your indoor air quality can be challenging.
If your home experiences these issues, you can benefit from air purification:
- Seasonal allergies
- Stuffy or dry air
- Excessive sneezing or increased asthma symptoms
Dust, pollen, and pet dander quickly accumulate in your ductwork and HVAC system, circulating through your home multiple times a day. This causes dust to build up on furniture, louder snoring, and excessive respiratory illness symptoms. Don’t continue to suffer from stale air that makes breathing harder when we offer expert HVAC air filtration and purification.
Dust mites hide on your ceiling fan, under furniture, and above cabinets to make your home unclean. Air purification removes these air-borne ailments so you can have a cleaner home without excessive cleaning. During allergy season, bacteria, pollutants, and pet dander can fill your air to make respiratory illnesses worse. Don’t suffer from seasonal allergies longer than you have to with our air purifying systems.
“It's so refreshing to find a company that knows the meaning of customer service and employs thoughtful and capable people like Jordan that you can trust.” Victoria L.
“The staff from SUNDANCE Energy repaired and serviced our two gas fireplaces, she did a great job and our fireplaces work again and look really clean!” Tracy B.
“Jordan was great!! He was respectful, polite and informative.” Terry B.
“Jordan was very professional, thorough, and explained every step of the process. He arrived on time. Price was reasonable for the work done. I will definitely call Jordan for HVAC services in the future.” Holly M.
“Friendly, professional and well within what I expected to pay for repairs. Relieved that the entire system did not need replacing. Everything was fully explained, I will definitely call them again for maintenance, and if needed, repairs.” Linda H.
Dramatically upgrade your living space with an air filtration system that removes harmful viruses, bacteria, and other airborne contaminants.
The advantages of adding an air filtration system to your HVAC include:
- Lengthen the lifespan of your unit: Air filtration not only benefits you, but it also benefits your HVAC system by reducing the chance of overheating caused by excessive dust and debris.
- Reduce foul odors: You may love cooking, but you don’t want to smell last week’s meal long after you’ve thrown the leftovers away. Air filtration catches these unwanted odors, so your home smells fresh.
- Sleep better: The quality of the air you breathe can significantly impact how you sleep. Breathe easier at night with air that doesn’t cause a stuffy nose with airborne contaminants.
- Clean less: Like dust and debris build up in your HVAC system, it will also collect on furniture, décor, and areas you just don’t want dusty. Air filtration catches all these particles so you can have a clean home with less cleaning.
- Fewer symptoms of respiratory illness: Asthma and allergies are already bad enough without the addition of particles that make them worse. You can’t relax at home if you can’t stop sneezing.
We have over 40 years of experience helping our community members breathe easier with cleaner air. Adding air filtration or purification systems to your HVAC unit makes your daily life more enjoyable by helping you sleep better and clean less.