Bothell Ductless Heat Pump Services
Heat and Cool Your Home Efficiently—Without Any Costly Ductwork!
Heating and cooling can make up half of the energy expenses in your home.
But you can easily lower your electricity bills by using a ductless heat pump instead of other forms of heat, while still keeping you comfortable throughout the year.
Looking to install, service or repair a ductless heat pump? As one of just a few Certified Master Installers, SUNDANCE Energy Services has the skills and experience to provide the very best value! Contact us online or call (425) 414-8015.
What you'll learn on this page:
- What a ductless heat pump is
- The benefits of a ductless heat pumps
- How much a ductless heat pump costs
- Information about rebates
Unlike a regular heat pump, ductless heat pumps (DHPs) heat and cool your home without ductwork. This saves you money since it eliminates potential energy loss from leaky or unsealed ducts.
They make energy efficient substitutes for:
- Electric baseboards
- Wall heaters
- Ducted electric, gas and oil furnaces
- Any form of heat
“Tim from Sundance Energy did a fantastic job! We had him come out for an AC unit on our rental property that had a coolant leak. He got it all fixed up in a few hours and the price was reasonable for what all he had to do.” David C.
“Jordan was great!! He was respectful, polite and informative.” Terry B.
“SUNDANCE Energy inspired confidence and we are very pleased to have established a relationship with them.” Philip A.
“The technician was very helpful, provided the information about what to check and how to fix it on my own. Followed his suggestions/instructions and could resolve the problem.” Narasimha A.
“Sundance tech Bryan has been out a couple times for maintenance, and this time when needed, to help us with replacing our tankless Navien water heater. Service and response times from the company we’re outstanding, as was Bryan’s help. Techs wh” Eric S.
- Saves energy and reduces your monthly expenses- DHPs can lower heating costs by up to 75% compared to standard electric heating systems and can save you thousands of dollars per year.
- Provides more comfort with less noise- DHPs heat or cool with an ultra-quiet fan that evenly circulates air, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Improves air quality- DHPs have a built-in air filter, improving air quality.
- Easy to use- Sit back and relax as you control your system with a wireless remote control or control them from your phone, tablet or computer from anywhere in the world.
- Easy to install- No ductwork needed means an unobtrusive installation. DHPs are perfect for Puget Sound homeowners who don't currently have a forced air cooling/heating system because it doesn't require you to install air ducts.
How Much Does a Ductless Heat Pump Cost?
That depends on how many zones you want to heat/cool and how efficient the system is. But a single indoor heating/cooling zone is between $4,000 and $8,000.
You can easily drive down the cost of a ductless heat pump with cash rebates as high as $2,400 when upgrading from your existing electric resistance heating system.