Enjoy Your Pool More Year-Round- Double your swimming season by heating your pool using the power of the sun.
Eliminate Pool Heating Costs- Unlike burning fossil fuels or using electricity, heating your pool using the sun is free. Because of this, the cost of a solar pool heating system pays for itself after 1.5 to 7 years depending on your local fuel costs, according to Energy.gov
Save Hundreds In Maintenance Costs - Save hundreds of dollars in parts and labor over the system's lifetime due to specially-engineered components that are designed to last without maintenance and replacement.
Lasts Longer - Solar pool heating systems last up to 20 years when properly maintained (according to Energy.gov)-- that's 4 times as long as gas pool heaters!
Stay Safe - When heating with solar, you'll never deal with the dangers of pilot lights, volatile fuels, and corrosive metals that other pool heating methods use.
Get Peace of Mind - Have complete assurance that your solar pool heating system is covered with the industry's best warranty-- a 12-year warranty that covers labor costs, all manufacturer's parts, and internal freezing,
Go Green - Help our planet's air stay clean by heating your pool with the sun's energy instead of fossil fuels.
Solar Pool Heating in Bothell, WA
Heat Your Pool for Free With Solar Energy
It's a shame. You spent thousands on a pool, but due to cold weather you and your family have only a limited time to enjoy it during the year. Or so you thought…
Living in Bothell, Washington with a solar pool heater is a true paradise; being able to take advantage of solar energy to maintain a warm enough temperature for swimming is a game changer. With the solar pool water heater, you no longer have to worry about having to close the pool once the temperatures start to dip - instead, you can enjoy it year round! Solar pool heaters installed by the professionals at Sundance Energy Services allow the ability to enjoy the additional opportunities to utilize your home's amenities!
But with a FAFCO solar pool heating system, you can double your swim season by heating your pool for free using the power of the sun.
What you'll learn on this page:
- Benefits of FAFCO solar pool heating
- Washington state homeowner testimonials
- How solar pool heating works
- Why you need a professional to install it
- Why you should use SUNDANCE Energy Services to install your solar pool heater
“Jordan was very professional, thorough, and explained every step of the process. He arrived on time. Price was reasonable for the work done. I will definitely call Jordan for HVAC services in the future.” Holly M.
“Jordan was great!! He was respectful, polite and informative.” Terry B.
“Sundance tech Bryan has been out a couple times for maintenance, and this time when needed, to help us with replacing our tankless Navien water heater. Service and response times from the company we’re outstanding, as was Bryan’s help. Techs wh” Eric S.
“Scheduling was quick and easy. Heather was on time, professional, pleasant, informative, and helpful.” Lisa W.
“The staff from SUNDANCE Energy repaired and serviced our two gas fireplaces, she did a great job and our fireplaces work again and look really clean!” Tracy B.
Solar pool heating systems are composed of 4 main components:
- A solar collector - This is the device through which pool water is circulated to be heated by the sun
- A filter - Removes debris before water is pumped through the collector
- A pool pump - Circulates water through the filter and collector and back to the pool
- A flow control valve -- automatic or manual device that diverts pool water through the solar collector.
Here's how they work together:
- Your existing pool pump pumps the water through the filter
- The water goes through the solar collector which is mounted on your roof, porch, fence of other location that's good for sun exposure.
- The water is heated as it moves through the solar panel collector and returned to the pool
- This process repeats constantly until the pool has been warmed
During hotter weather in the summer, the solar collector can also be used to cool the pool by circulating the water through the collector at night.
Do I Need a Professional Dealer to Install a Solar Pool Heating System?
Yes, it's a complicated installation because it involves roof heights, water and large materials.
Also, by using a using a professional, licensed and insured contractor you're guaranteed to:
- Get a FAFCO system that will operate at its highest efficiency
- Save money by reducing future repairs.
- Certainty that your system will meet limited lifetime warranty requirements.
Why Should I Use SUNDANCE Energy for Installation?
We have 3 qualities that make us stand out as a solar pool heating installer:
- Experience- We've been installing solar pool systems in the Pacific Northwest for over 40 years.
- Availability- Get year-round, 24-hour service when you need it.
- Dedication- We have a dedicated team of Washington-area solar pool heating installers ready to go.